Be assured that the Health Professionals at quinnrehab continue to offer in-person care, observing all current health guidelines.
The infection control measures we have put in place over the past year include mask wearing for clinicians and patients, COVID screening before appointments, frequent surface cleaning, contact-free payment options, and the installation of HEPA air purifiers. We've also added secure videoconferencing tools for those who require online appointments. Please see “Online Visits” above for further information.
Prior to in-person appointments, please read our appointment procedure page by clicking below. Importantly, we continue to require everyone to wear a mask while they are in the clinic.
If you are interested in booking an appointment, or for further information, please call 705.726.2362 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Before you arrive at your appointment, please complete the emailed COVID screening that will be sent approximately 16 hours before your appointment. If you cannot access your email, please review the following questions.
If you answer YES to ANY of the following questions, please DO NOT come to your appointment or enter the clinic.
1. Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate protective equipment?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
• New onset of cough
• Worsening chronic cough
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
4. If you are 70 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
• Unexplained or increased number of falls
• Acute functional decline
• Worsening of chronic conditions
Again, if you answer YES to any of the screening questions, please DO NOT attend your appointment. Call us to cancel, and call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000, the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at 705-721-7520 or 1-877-721-7520 ext.5829), or your primary care provider’s office to arrange testing and the proper care.
34 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 505 Barrie, Ontario L4N 5R7 p. 705.726.2362 fx. 705.726.1589