Be assured that the Health Professionals at quinnrehab continue to offer in-person care, observing all current health guidelines.
Please note, as an essential service, an Ontario COVID Passport is NOT required to enter the clinic.
The infection control measures we have put in place over the past year include mask wearing for clinicians and patients, COVID screening before appointments, frequent surface cleaning, contact-free payment options, and the installation of HEPA air purifiers. We've also added secure videoconferencing tools for those who require online appointments. Please see “Online Visits” above for further information.
Prior to in-person appointments, please read our appointment procedure page by clicking below. Importantly, we continue to require everyone to wear a mask while they are in the clinic.
If you are interested in booking an appointment, or for further information, please call 705.726.2362 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Before you arrive at your appointment, please complete the emailed COVID screening that will be sent approximately 16 hours before your appointment. If you cannot access your email, please review the following questions.
If you answer YES to ANY of the following questions, please DO NOT come to your appointment or enter the clinic.
1. Are you experiencing any of the following:
Severe difficulty breathing (e.g. struggling to breathe or speaking in single words), Severe chest pain, Having a very hard time waking up, Feeling confused, Losing consciousness
2. Are you experiencing any of the following:
Mild to moderate shortness of breath, Inability to lie down because of difficulty breathing, Chronic health conditions that you are having difficulty managing because of difficulty breathing
3. Are you experiencing any of the following:
New or worsening cough, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Temperature equal to or over 38Celsius, Feeling feverish, Chills, Fatigue or weakness, Muscle or body aches, New loss of smell or taste, Headache, Gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting), Feeling very unwell
4. Have you travelled to any countries outside Canada (including the United States) within the last 14 days?
5. Within the last 14 days did you provide care or have close contact with a symptomatic person known or suspected to have COVID-19?
6. Did you have close contact with a person who travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days who has become ill (new or worsening cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; temperature equal to or over 38°C; feeling feverish; chills; fatigue or weakness; muscle or body aches; new loss of smell or taste; headache; gastrointestinal symptoms (abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting); feeling very unwell)?
Again, if you answer YES to any of the screening questions, please DO NOT attend your appointment. Call us to cancel, and call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000, the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at 705-721-7520 or 1-877-721-7520 ext.5829), or your primary care provider’s office to arrange testing and the proper care.
34 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 505 Barrie, Ontario L4N 5R7 p. 705.726.2362 fx. 705.726.1589