Our landlord is performing major improvement to the landscaping, walkways and parking lot over the next several weeks. If our front door is obstructed when you arrive for your appointment, or if you are uncomfortable navigating the construction dust and mess, please park behind the clinic (drive all the way around the right side of the building), and let the front desk know you’re here (call or text). We’ll let you know when we’re ready and let you in the back door.
We're looking forward to seeing you again, but we've had to change how we do things here at quinnrehab. Before you arrive at your appointment, please complete the emailed COVID screening that will be sent approximately 16 hours before your appointment. If you cannot access your email, please review the following questions.
If you answer YES to ANY of the following questions, please DO NOT come to your appointment or enter the clinic.
1. Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 without wearing appropriate PPE?
3. Do you have any of the following symptoms?
• New onset of cough
• Worsening chronic cough
• Shortness of breath
• Difficulty breathing
• Sore throat
• Difficulty swallowing
• Decrease of loss of sense of taste or smell
• Unexplained fatigue/malaise/muscle aches (myalgias)
• Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Runny nose or nasal congestion without other known cause
4. If you are 70 years of age or older, are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
• Unexplained or increased number of falls
• Acute functional decline
• Worsening of chronic conditions
Again, if you answer YES to any of the screening questions, please DO NOT attend your appointment. Call us to cancel, and call Telehealth Ontario at 1-866-797-0000, the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit at 705-721-7520 or 1-877-721-7520 ext.5829), or your primary care provider’s office to arrange testing and the proper care.
We've also had to change how we do things once you arrive.
If we continue to work together, we can keep each other healthy. We ask for your patience as we get back to regular practice.
34 Cedar Pointe Drive, Unit 505 Barrie, Ontario L4N 5R7 705.726.2362